In order to be healthy and live a long life, it is universally believed that you need a healthy balance of the right foods. However what can be agreed in the world of diet and nutrition is which foods are the best for you. Here some of the diets that are claimed to help you live a long life are discussed.
VEGAN DIET – if you don’t eat any animal products at all, then you aren’t consuming fats and proteins that aren’t natural for your body. Vegans tend to eat more fruit and vegetables, and it seems this combination of foods can lead to vegans living longer than meat eaters.
LOW CARBOHYDRATE DIET – if you eat carbohydrates it is considered that they cause your body to store more fat particularly around your organs. This can make you more likely to have heart disease, diabetes and cancer. If you have a low carbohydrate diet you lose weight and more importantly the fat around your organs which helps to prevent these diseases and you can live longer.
LOW FAT DIET – it has been believed for the last 50 years that if you eat a lot of saturated fat it will cause fat to build up in the arteries and cause heart disease. This diet is also associated with diabetes too and both of these cause you to have a shortened life.
FASTING – if you spend some days not eating your body will absorb the fats in your body and make you lose weight. It also makes your cells regenerate which keeps you young and your brain healthy.
DETOX DIET – some people believe that if you detox every month or so, it doesn’t matter what you eat the rest of your time. If your liver and kidneys have this time to rest and regenerate they will work more efficiently and help you to live for longer.
So there are different beliefs about diet and nutrition and what will lengthen your life, but a diet which keeps your weight low and makes you feel healthy will always be preferable.
- some people believe that if you detox every month or so, it doesn’t matter what you eat the rest of your time. If your liver and kidneys have this time to rest and regenerate they will work more efficiently and help you to live for longer.
YOU CAN TRY ALSO TO GET SUPPLEMENT FOR DIET AND SLIMMING AND SHAKLEE HAVE A SLIMMING SET TO HELP YOU DIET AND GET A GOOD NUTRITION.
PLEASE TRY THIS SET OF SUPPLEMENT SHAKLEE:
1) LECITHIN : a natural compound that helps your body to absorb and make use of fat-soluble nutrients, which are critical to a wide range of body functions. The natural soy lecithin in each capsule contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that our bodies cannot make; and inositol, which plays a role in metabolic regulation.
• Naturally sourced from soybeans
• Each serving provides 3.1 grams of choline-rich lecithin, including 468 mg of phosphatidylcholine and 282 mg of phosphatidylinositol
2) ALFALFA: alfalfa as an ingredient of traditional herbal medicines, and has recently finalized a product monograph for it. While the original draft monograph indicated a number of uses for alfalfa (such as digestive tonic, appetite stimulant, treatment for indigestion, relief of pain from arthritis, and promotion of appetite and weight gain), the revised monograph only allows claims for alfalfa as a “nutritive tonic.”
3) HERB-LAX - provides a combination of herbs that has been traditionally used for the relief of occasional constipation and to improve bowel movement.*
For occasional periods of irregularity, gentle Herb-LaxTM can help.
* These statement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These product are not to intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Interested to take Shaklee Slimming Set, please PM me facebook "Nana Iduk" or email : firstname.lastname@example.org or Call and SMS 0107942058.